Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Introducing...

My other packets arrived from FS on Monday. Gosh I love getting squishy mail deliveries like this. Wanna see?


This one is for me. I am going to make a bag with it. It's lovely.

This is some cute cord. It was on sale and I'll use it to make the girls some bits and pieces for winter.

The top 2 on this are the new bits I got from the Little Menagerie range. I photographed it with the stuff I already had to show you it all together. Ridiculously cute. Actually, checkout to see the entire range in its full glory.

The top one is what I ordered to go with the Delilah fabric I previously purchased to make that bag I was talking about. But it's wrong. It doesn't go properly. As you can see. So, not sure what will become of it. It is exquisite, though, all lovely and silvery.

The top one here is some flannel. It was in the sale bin for something like USD5 per yard and I do need some new winter PJ pants. The other 3 are fabrics I bought for the girls jackets. The pink is supposed to go with the lovely butterfly stuff I got from Two Little Fairies but it's the wrong pink. The bottom 2 are supposed to go together. But, I might put the pink with the very bottom one, save the middle green one for something else, and get something new for the butterflies. Probably just locally, though, so I can colour match properly. I'll also colour match something for the Delilah fabric so I can get the bag I want to sew with that done.


And that's all. One of these days (real soon, I promise) I'll be sticking up pics of things I have actually made rather than just me buying more fabric. Other than the 2 bits I just mentioned, I am setting a ban on fabric purchasing for a while. My cupboard is now overflowing and I really do not need to spending any more $$$$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment