Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sneak Peak

Wow one packet of fabric arrived from the Fabric Shack on Friday. That was quick. Just 5 days. Nicer than the 6 weeks I waited for my fabric from FQS just before Christmas or the month it took to arrive from Melbourne. I was just on my way out to door to Spotlight to take advantage of their spend $100 get $40 off voucher when I noticed the packet sitting on the letterbox (for all to see - thanks Mr postman!). I ripped into it and was delighted to discover that of the 3 fabrics in the packet, one of them was for the Kids Clothing Sewing Swap on EB. YAY. So, now I have all my fabric and my patterns are cut and ready to go. Just need to wash and dry the fabric and get sewing!


(oh and I'll post a pic of the other fabrics that arrived with this later on. Haven't actually taken one yet).

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the fabric. But I'm a big fan of brights. Looking forward to seeing what you create with it! Susan

    ReplyDelete