Monday, March 21, 2011

Kids Swap Posting Day

Posting day has arrived and I will be trotting down to the post office to send my package to my Kids Clothing Sewing Swap recipient. Here it is all wrapped and ready to go. The little paper on the front had the child's name so I have smudged that out.


And here is a sneak peak of the finished items. I'll post a full photo once all us swapers have received our items and opened them. Gosh I hope my little guy (and his mum) like what I have sewn. Hope it fits. Hope their eye sight is a little poor so they can't see the crooked lines. Whilst the darker contrast thread looks effective, it sure is obvious when it's not perfectly straight and I was so nervous sewing it I went really slow, which I think made it a little shakier than normal even. D'oh!

In other news, I have started working on my girls' Little Uptown Girl winter jackets. Cut them out yesterday. I'll get some photos up in a couple of days. Finding it harder to sit down in front of the computer and do all this now that I'm not working anymore and instead am messing around with 2 gorgeous girls all day every day. So, sorry this is so few and far between now.

No comments:

Post a Comment