Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Coming soon...

Seems I should have a camera again soon. Maybe even by the end of the week. Oh please? Please? Please? I have found it really hard with no camera. I have 2 such beautiful girls doing so many cute things and no way of taking pics of it. They played with their daddy out the back with a hose for the first time the other day. No photos. We went out for a family breakfast on Sunday (rare treat to have their dad home from work) and they sat at big chairs (2 stacked on top of each other) for the first time. No photos. Delilah is counting and Sophie says "mango" in the cutest way possible and I am dying to get it on video. I know, I know, I can take others and they'll say those things again. But I can't take these ones again. They only do their first things once. Anyway, the DSLR is being shipped today (I had to follow up with the insurance company - the girl I am dealing with there had authorised the quote they'd received for it about 10 days ago but I'd heard nothing from the supplier - wish I'd followed up sooner!). The iPhone has been ordered but Apple has a 2 week delay in shipping because they are so popular. I'm a week into that wait so hopefully early next week.

Then, of course, I'd love to share some photos with you of the new fabric I received last week and the progress on the PJs I'm making. Also bought some other fabric from Spotlight for the second pair of PJs. This too has owls on it. Really pretty. Different to the other stuff but continues the theme.

And, still stalking my front door for fabric deliveries. Sigh.

So, stay tuned, I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment